Thursday, January 27, 2011

Make time for pampering

Oh how I miss that! It's all about the working, traveling, studying, and what not.
A spa treatment with a mani/pedi, massage, and facial. In between a light lunch in robe
and slippers with a glass of wine (or bottle). Ahhhhh, being able to put my feet up in a big
comfy chair, wrapped in a blanket. A good book to read with cheese and wine. No one to bother me or interrupt my alone time.

I wonder If I can squeeze that in or make an appointment to relax? I think I should schedule this time. My birthday is coming up and I took the day off work. The thought is too good to pass up. Like I said before, we need to make time; off the cuff or schedule it into you day.

I can't wait!!!!

~Opaquely Clear

No comments:

Post a Comment